Today we launched the new TaylorMade Golf site, home to the #1 driver on tour. The new site reflects TaylorMade’s leadership in crafting a wide range of products with leading technology and features, including the new R11 and Burner Superfast 2.0 Metalwoods, which lead the way in their new white product lineup. The science behind TaylorMade’s new white products results in various benefits, from eliminating hot spots to providing better contrast and alignment. Made for golfers by golfers, TaylorMade’s products are given the spotlight and become tangible through video, detailed specs and tour pro testimonials, giving users an intuitive understanding of the product lineup. We wanted players to be able to navigate through the site easily and simplify the online experience by putting the most sought after information front and center in a clean and simple design.
TaylorMade’s new site has five core features:
• Site Architecture: The latest and greatest products and news are featured prominently on the homepage, leading users to the latest content quickly.
• Products and TaylorMade Tour Pros: Each product and Tour player comes alive on the site with video, detailed specs and testimonials. “What’s in the bag” lets users dive into the specs and details on equipment their favorite tour players are using.
• #1 on Tour: A dedicated feature providing facts and figures behind TaylorMade products, giving context behind their position as the #1 driver in golf and a leader in the golf industry.
• Custom Fitting and Tech: The new site details the technology benefits behind the products and explains the importance of custom fitting for clubs. TaylorMade offers a wide range of fitting options from demo days to performance labs where MATT (Motion Analysis Technology by TaylorMade) is used for a 3D clubfitting experience. Die-hard golfers can also visit the Kingdom for the ultimate clubfitting experience.
• Technology: The site is built in HTML5 with the capability to display Flash modules and can dynamically switch content onto an iPhone or iPad.